Our little shopper....
Sylas quickly tuned into the fact that Aunt Cake is a shopper and is a pretty good shopping partner, cause he typically may score something on his wishlist at the store with Aunt Cake around!
So one night after dinner...Sylas had a bright idea to go shopping. We were driving back to the condo and Sylas kept saying "Shop! Another Store!" as we kept driving by stores. Well it was shortly after 8PM and sleepy Sanibel Island doesn't have much going on past 8PM, most shops and many restaurants are winding down.
So the mission was on....with Me, Daddio, Aunt Cake and Uncle Michael in the car....Sylas on radar looking for an open shop.
At last.....possibly the only store on the island still open....a beachy, touristy, souvenier shop...Mango Bay. Sylas was kicking his legs in excitment as we unbuckled his carseat.
He starts marching around the store saying "Shop! Shop!" We trailed behind, stifling our laughter.
Then the fun really began...He found a stash of pink beach hats and passed oot hat out to each of us with instructions to "wear it"....then one for himself too.
Uncle Michael helped him find the Green sunglasses and he started marching around saying "Beach Day!" and "Oh, I see!"
It was too hilarious....shopping for beach hats and sunglasses with a 3 year old. He knows how to do it!
There we stood all around in a huddle with our pink beach hats on, doing the happy dance. Who knew it could be so entertaining??
Here is Uncle Michael...sporting his beach hat!
And our little shopper in action.....Sylas you have some of the funniest stunts I've ever seen!


3 comments:
Oh my gosh - this made me giggle so much Nathan had to come in and see what I was reading. Too stinking adorable!!!! What a funny little man you are, Sy. Now I know who to call when I need a shopping buddy. :-)
Way to go Sylas! I'm so proud of your shopping abilities. Well, did you buy a pink beach hat for everyone and did you get the green glasses? I certainly hope so. Everyone looked fantastic. You know my motto: "SHOP TILL YOU DROP AND THEN SHOP SOME MORE".
You guys look great in your pink hats!!!! LOL!!!!
Post a Comment