We made our last trip to Kansas this past week to celebrate MeMe's Birthday and see all the Kansas fam one more time!
Sylas was an excellent travel partner as we soared through the midwest skies. I couldn't ask for a better travel buddy, he really is such a good boy when it comes to travel. He loves all the hustle and bustle of the airports and watching the planes, luggage trucks, trollies and trams. We started MeMe's birthday celebration at Fritz's Restaurant in K.C.....a train themed restaurant that has little trains running all over the resturant. And a little train delivered the food to our table. Umm....was this restaurant choice for MeMe or Sy???? Ah well, it was a fun time for all. I wish EVERY restaurant was set up like this....it would make dinning out with a toddler so much easier!
Hope you had a great Birthday week, MeMe! We had a fun time!



1 comment:
And what a birthday it was. It was so fun having all my family near. I loved the restaurant. Trains are part of my past and present life. Sy and I love to walk down the Kiddee Train Tracks, when the train is not coming, of course. Thanks for a Great Day and spending the week in Kansas.
Post a Comment