Life screams by so fast, doesn't it??


Our blog is all about connecting the dots of daily life....


And helping our long distance family stay connected to us.


I'm not that good at baby books so decided this would be a good place to leave a polka dotted trail of Sy's childhood...


So that 20 years from now, we can look back and see what was going on in the daily life of our little family.


A bread crumb trail so to speak!


You are welcome to drop in anytime and see what we are up to.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First Day of Swim Lessons!!

Sylas went to his first swim class at the YMCA last Tuesday. The first photo is our little swimmer/surfer dude all dressed and ready for class. I wasn't sure how well the first sesson would go, as I've heard of some pretty wild stories of kids and swim class...so I must admit, I had to talk myself into it just as much as I talked it up to Sy!But our little champ did great. He got right in and had alot of fun. We sang songs, which really helped him feel comfortable, becuase he LOVES songs! He jumped off the edge of the pool into my arms, he kicked and splashed. We both had alot of fun. The only problem was that he was sad when the class was over. Thankfully, Daddio was working from home that day so I had a wild card to pull out of my back pocket...."We have to get out of the water and go tell Daddy what a great job you did at swim class" That seemed to work and we made our exit from the water gracefully.The last picture is back at home telling Daddio what a great job Sylas did at swim class. High Fives for Sy!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment