Life screams by so fast, doesn't it??


Our blog is all about connecting the dots of daily life....


And helping our long distance family stay connected to us.


I'm not that good at baby books so decided this would be a good place to leave a polka dotted trail of Sy's childhood...


So that 20 years from now, we can look back and see what was going on in the daily life of our little family.


A bread crumb trail so to speak!


You are welcome to drop in anytime and see what we are up to.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Soul Sista!!

Happy Birthday to one who is near and dear to my heart!!

Today, remember.....

You are created.


I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14.

You are chosen.

The Lord has chosen you to be His treasured possession. Deuteronomy 14:2.

You are celebrated.

He will take great delight in you…He will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17.

You are cherished.

I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3.


Happy, Happy Birthday!! Today I celebrate YOU....and am so thankful for you!!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Teresa. What a tribute you cousin has given you.

Teresa said...

Hey Soul Sista,
If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you.
Thanks for this tribute and God's words of encouragement for my life. Thank you for my gift and most importantly being my prayer partner. I love you girl.

Post a Comment