Life screams by so fast, doesn't it??


Our blog is all about connecting the dots of daily life....


And helping our long distance family stay connected to us.


I'm not that good at baby books so decided this would be a good place to leave a polka dotted trail of Sy's childhood...


So that 20 years from now, we can look back and see what was going on in the daily life of our little family.


A bread crumb trail so to speak!


You are welcome to drop in anytime and see what we are up to.

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Friday Funny....

We recently received our "Birthday Box" from Florida in the mail.....we shipped a box of all the presents, birthday decorations and more back home instead of trying to squeeze it on the plane.

I didn't even think Sylas was aware of that...but once we got home, he would periodically ask for his "Box" and go to the front door to see if the faithful UPS or FEDEX person had delivered it.

And then one day...it came!

Sylas was so HAPPY!!! He threw his hands in the air and shouted "YEA!!!"

We couldn't get it opened fast enough to get at all the loot. What a great way to extend the magic of a birthday!

He dug into the box and started singing "Happy Birthday" to himself. "Happy Birthday dear Sylas...Happy Birthday to Youuuuu!"

He was having so much fun with his new box full of goodies I decided it would be a good time to start dinner and get a few things done....later when I glanced around the corner to check on him...I saw this!

He was in the box, still singing Happy Birthday to himself......and having a blast!

I think maybe he was wondering if we could ship him back to sun shiny Florida for another birthday party?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Martha said...

Birthday's are so much fun, why not make them last for days, especially when you get such fun prizes.

Post a Comment