It was a "Tuesday Unwrapped" moment......a little gift that I got to unwrap today in a joy-filled moment as a Mom of a little, giggly, wiggly boy. {"Tuesday Unwrapped" Defined: Taking a little time to unwrap the small, secret gift of the everyday.}
It was lunch time....the little, giggly, wiggly boy went to the kitchen drawer and put on his "sgetti" bib and asked for spagetti for lunch. So I put on some tunes from "Reggae Playground" and we started making lunch....the song that came on was "Turning World" and it was a must dance kind of rhythm...
So as the "sgetti" boiled I hugged Sylas close and we danced around the kitchen to the fun rhythm....Sylas is smiling big and his squishy cheeks are next to mine. He is still wearing the "sgetti bib" in anticipation of lunch time....the lyrics ring out....
As the world is turn'in....It was a present unwrapped....dancing around in the kitchen, filling it up with love and smiles. My heart was filled to the brim..and I thought how lucky am I?? How lucky am I to share this moment with my little giggly, wiggly boy that whom I love so much? As the world is turning around us, we have so much right here in this space together. Does it get any better than this?
You gotta keep on love'in....
One thing that
I'm learn'in...
Is that lov'in your neighbor is not that easy...
Gotta keep on try'in
Honey...I'm so thankful...that your love is mine
This is the good stuff.



1 comment:
Children/Grandchildren just have that way of bringing love and joy into our lives. What would we do without them? Pretty boring life.
Post a Comment