These two made quite the bond over the Christmas break.....it was so sweet to see their bond continue to grow over the course of two short weeks. They got along so incredibly well and were two peas in a pod..as these pics show quite well!
They played kitchen, had tea parties, took care of baby dolls, pushed their dolls around in strollers, and enjoyed a few episodes of "Barney" together.
In the morning, they greeted each other with big morning hugs..and then lots of spontaneous hugs and kisses throughout the day. It was so sweet how they had such precious kindness to share with one another.
The picture below is the two of them winding down one evening on the couch with a Barney show. Megan has a special blanket...and Sylas wanted to be just like her and have a special blanket too....my little guy never has taken to a comfort item such as a blanket, as much as I've tried....but this moment called for one...so a hand towel did the trick! So hilarious.
Sylas still talks about his cousins alot...and especially Megan. I know she holds a special place in his heart for that I'm so Thankful!



1 comment:
What a little Gentleman, my Sylas. I just love him soooo much.
Post a Comment