Life screams by so fast, doesn't it??


Our blog is all about connecting the dots of daily life....


And helping our long distance family stay connected to us.


I'm not that good at baby books so decided this would be a good place to leave a polka dotted trail of Sy's childhood...


So that 20 years from now, we can look back and see what was going on in the daily life of our little family.


A bread crumb trail so to speak!


You are welcome to drop in anytime and see what we are up to.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Catch of the Day....

We survived last weekend without Daddio while he spent some time fishing the Florida back waters...it looked like some pretty peaceful afternoons were had, doesn't it?
Sy and I chartered some new waters ourselves this past weekend...skipping nap and playing ALL DAY LOOOONG!!!!
Yep, not much peace and quietness, but we had a good weekend and slept well at night because we were just THAT TIERD OUT!
This week has been touch and go with naps, some days he skips some days he snoozes a little. Very hard to predict right now, but we'll find our way.
So we gave Daddio the shake down for presents as he barely made it through the door. Sylas scored a new Thomas toy, which I haven't gotten a good picture of yet, sorry. I do have video of it, but don't know how to post here.
And I got Daddio's catch of the day....ha, ha...thankfully fish come in CHOCOLATE flavor down south!
But obviously, the best catch of the day ever was having our Daddio back home to give a BIG HUG AROUND THE NECK.
We don't like it when you're gone, Daddio, but it does make us remember how much we need you, love you and appreciate you!
We love you Daddio, you're the BEST CATCH EVER!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment