Life screams by so fast, doesn't it??


Our blog is all about connecting the dots of daily life....


And helping our long distance family stay connected to us.


I'm not that good at baby books so decided this would be a good place to leave a polka dotted trail of Sy's childhood...


So that 20 years from now, we can look back and see what was going on in the daily life of our little family.


A bread crumb trail so to speak!


You are welcome to drop in anytime and see what we are up to.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

{Caught!} In PaPa's Chair


Sylas loves his time at Papa's farm....feeding the horses, checking on the cows, playing with all the farmset toys, looking at PaPa's picture album, raiding his fridge for milk, playing in the horse trailers, running around in the big garage....and now sitting in PaPa's chair reading the newspaper. Hmm....I think someone really looks up to his PaPa and loves him dearly! I know this is true because PaPa is included in his daily prayers and sometimes even "the farm" and "cows" get spoken in his prayers. So be blessed Papa, cause Sylas is praying for you and for the farm....Sy and God have you covered!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Martha said...

I am so proud of you Sylas, you keep praying for all those things that concern you because your Heavenly Father is concerned about them too and He loves you so much.

Post a Comment