Life screams by so fast, doesn't it??


Our blog is all about connecting the dots of daily life....


And helping our long distance family stay connected to us.


I'm not that good at baby books so decided this would be a good place to leave a polka dotted trail of Sy's childhood...


So that 20 years from now, we can look back and see what was going on in the daily life of our little family.


A bread crumb trail so to speak!


You are welcome to drop in anytime and see what we are up to.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday { I Caught a Fish!!}

So many captions to choose from on this pic...I have to elaborate even though it's wordless wednesday.
Maybe, something like...this is why you don't eat fish bait. It can cause bad side effects, such as serious sleepiness. Or maybe who caught who? Or Mom I'm so hungry, I'm having to eat fish bait?

Sy got his first toy fishing pole recently. It came with it's own fish that hooks onto the bait. Sylas really wanted to take it with him on the nap drive yesterday, so we did. I looked back to check on him as we cruised along, to see this. A sleeping boy with fish bait in his mouth! Good think it's plasitc bait and not the real deal!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Martha said...

This would be a good photo for advertising fish bait. "It's so tasty too". So now we know the fish will like it too.!! Grandma Me-Me

Post a Comment