We're back home from our retreat in Kansas....and getting all settled in to the new timezone and old routines!
It was such a nice day last Thursday that Sylas and I decided to head to one of our fav spots in Kzoo...the Nature Center.
We took his bike and strolled around outdoors enjoying the sunshine. We visited the barn and said hello to all the animals. Sorry, no pics of our time at the barn. We were pretty busy! Then we stopped over at the garden. I thought it would be a quick stop, but Sylas seemed to really enjoy it so we stayed for quite a while. We watched butterflies tootle around us and spotted a few humingbirds. We smelled lots of different flowers.....
It was such a nice day last Thursday that Sylas and I decided to head to one of our fav spots in Kzoo...the Nature Center.
We took his bike and strolled around outdoors enjoying the sunshine. We visited the barn and said hello to all the animals. Sorry, no pics of our time at the barn. We were pretty busy! Then we stopped over at the garden. I thought it would be a quick stop, but Sylas seemed to really enjoy it so we stayed for quite a while. We watched butterflies tootle around us and spotted a few humingbirds. We smelled lots of different flowers.....
And even tried to taste one!
Then...we discovered the water fountain and how much fun it was to toss rocks in to make a big splash!



No comments:
Post a Comment