Then Sylas gave Daddio a gift that keeps on giving....he has offered to take over all dog walking responsibilites, so Daddio never has to worry about taking the dogs on a walk again. Sy has that totally handled! Sam went in on this gift
for Daddio as well, what nice teamwork boys!
Once we got home from dinner it was time for more presents...
Sy is thinking...."uh, Dad, I think Mom says you should always read the card before opening the present? I could be wrong on this one, but I think she has told me this before. I've had two birthdays myself already, you know.

And lastly...birthday pie! Happy Birthday Daddio...we hope that all your birthday wishes come true!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Seth! Looks like you had a fun day. What was in the Sony box? I thought you had everything that Best Buy makes. Love G- ME-ME.
Happy Birthday, Seth! Dorothy says, "Get back to Kansas!" I think there is only one pic that your little man does not have Thomas the Train in hand or close by. I love it how he carries things with him and grasps them tightly.
Post a Comment