Thursday, March 25, 2010
THANKFUL THURSDAY
When I think about all that I’ve been blessed with and when I think about our little boy that has come into our home and has stolen our hearts, I can’t help but have this overwhelming feeling of gratitude. Sometimes it takes my breath away when I think about how Sylas was so miraculously placed into our hearts long before he was created in his mother’s womb and how he has burrowed even deeper into our hearts now that he is here with us. So… I’m hoping to do a weekly post on specifics I’m thankful for each Thursday. This being the first post, it’s hard to single out the many things that I’m thankful for but I know that would create a post that is way too long. I hope I’ll start to get better at choosing just one as the weeks go by!
{THANKFUL}:
I’m so THANKFUL for that moment in time that I heard God speak to my heart about starting the process to adopt a child. I can’t help but think…what if I hadn’t listened?? Look at all I would have missed out on! I mean, I would have missed it big time. I’m so THANKFUL that I listened, THANKFUL that God gave me the grace to listen…and what a great plan he had in mind….now I can say THANK YOU GOD! NOW I SEE WHAT YOU HAD IN MIND! A HUGE, ENORMOUS, BLESSING FROM ABOVE, A PRIVALIGE TO BE SY’S MOM HERE ON EARTH! WOW….WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY THANKFULNESS.



No comments:
Post a Comment